- Art Books Burning Pine Business Plans Business Strategy Content Marketing Fabian Perez Flexible Working Freelancing Grateful Dead Guitar Hugh MacLeod Infographics Interim Management Katie Ledger Marketing Meniere's Mike Pegg Music Nicholas Bate Organisational Humanity Photography Portfolio Career Quotations Random Scottish Independence Seth Godin Social Media Sovereign Individual Sovereign Professional Strategic Resourcing Technology Tokai Travel Warren Zevon Writing
- 1982 Tokai Springy Sound ST60
- Tools of excellence - Nicholas Bate
- Purposeful Storytelling and the Four Truths–Peter Guber
- Up at first light for the Dying of the Light @DerekLandy, @Waterstones, @BasingBooks
- Echoes through time: Definition of a gentleman
- Strategic Insight?
- Fender IPO: Great News? Or Not So Much?
Tag Archives: Strategic Resourcing
A great observation by Seth Godin: “One of the milestones every entrepreneur passes is when she stops thinking of people she hires as expensive (“I could do that job for free”) and starts thinking of them as cheap (“This frees … Continue reading
“Do not press An enemy at bay.” Sun-Tzu (551 – 496 BC), The Art of War
Here’s an interesting infographic from telecommuting recruitment specialists staff.com:
Seth suggests: Deniability Helplessness Contempt Fear … all too familiar in organisations around the world. Read more, here.
Another essential article in last week’s Economist discusses the scale of the coming impact as technology impacts the world of work as never before. Anyone interested in strategic planning and/or government policy will get value from this. It does a … Continue reading
An interesting piece on Inc.com about how Projectline empowers its staff to take ownership of their development. In a nutshell, each person has an annual budget of $1,500 and agrees how to spend it with their line manager: anything from … Continue reading