- Art Books Burning Pine Business Plans Business Strategy Content Marketing Fabian Perez Flexible Working Freelancing Grateful Dead Guitar Hugh MacLeod Infographics Interim Management Katie Ledger Marketing Meniere's Mike Pegg Music Nicholas Bate Organisational Humanity Photography Portfolio Career Quotations Random Scottish Independence Seth Godin Social Media Sovereign Individual Sovereign Professional Strategic Resourcing Technology Tokai Travel Warren Zevon Writing
- 1982 Tokai Springy Sound ST60
- Tools of excellence - Nicholas Bate
- Purposeful Storytelling and the Four Truths–Peter Guber
- Up at first light for the Dying of the Light @DerekLandy, @Waterstones, @BasingBooks
- Echoes through time: Definition of a gentleman
- Strategic Insight?
- Fender IPO: Great News? Or Not So Much?
Tag Archives: Business Strategy
What a great idea, from Execupundit: “Large organizations could benefit from an Office of Introspection, which would ideally have a small staff with the job of identifying two things …” Find out what they are, here.
The inspiring and productive Nicholas Bate is on a roll. Here, he offers a free PDF download of his mini-book, In Three. In the meantime, I‘ve been enjoying his latest mini-book, Pensieri, which arrived just in time for a period … Continue reading
Here’s a great essay from Nicholas Carr on social media’s effect on the US presidential campaign, and much more. It explores how social media is different from previous media – not necessarily better or worse, but different – and how … Continue reading
The discovery that Volkswagen’s US models were fitted with a device that automatically cheated environmental tests will cause huge damage to the firm. Already, facing fines that could reach $18bn, the company’s shares have plunged 23%. However, fines may only … Continue reading
Here’s a great resource: the 35 greatest speeches in history, according to the Art of Manliness blog. The list, with descriptions and excerpts, ranges from the Ancients up to date; from Cicero and Demosthenes, via Chief Joseph and William Wilberforce, … Continue reading