- Art Books Burning Pine Business Plans Business Strategy Content Marketing Fabian Perez Flexible Working Freelancing Grateful Dead Guitar Hugh MacLeod Infographics Interim Management Katie Ledger Marketing Meniere's Mike Pegg Music Nicholas Bate Organisational Humanity Photography Portfolio Career Quotations Random Scottish Independence Seth Godin Social Media Sovereign Individual Sovereign Professional Strategic Resourcing Technology Tokai Travel Warren Zevon Writing
- 1982 Tokai Springy Sound ST60
- Tools of excellence - Nicholas Bate
- Purposeful Storytelling and the Four Truths–Peter Guber
- Up at first light for the Dying of the Light @DerekLandy, @Waterstones, @BasingBooks
- Echoes through time: Definition of a gentleman
- Strategic Insight?
- Fender IPO: Great News? Or Not So Much?
Tag Archives: Mike Pegg
“If you go to your grave without painting your masterpiece, it will not get painted. No one else can paint it. Only you.” Gordon Mackenzie Mike Pegg writes about choosing vitality over vanilla (which is a little harsh on genuine, … Continue reading
Remarkable people. On his new blog, The Positive Life, Mike Pegg highlights the attitude of Alice Herz-Sommer, a gifted pianist of 103 who is also “the world’s oldest living Holocaust survivor”: a remarkable optimist. Mike Pegg is a thinker and … Continue reading
Part of Mike Pegg’s Strengths Companion series, this is a great summary of Carol Dweck’s work on Mindset. Having read about the concept in Dan Pink’s Drive and heard the HBR web-cast, I’ve just bought Dweck’s classic book Mindset: The … Continue reading
Here is another gem from Mike Pegg (which I came across via Katie Ledger and Barrie Hopson’s Portfolio Careers site). You should read Mike’s article for a full explanation but I love the way it blends elements of Charles Handy’s … Continue reading
A nice post from Mike Pegg’s Strengths Academy blog which is very relevant not only for freelancers everywhere but for everyone. I particularly like the Christopher Vogler / Joseph Campbell resonance of the imagery. Where are you now? Where do … Continue reading