- Art Books Burning Pine Business Plans Business Strategy Content Marketing Fabian Perez Flexible Working Freelancing Grateful Dead Guitar Hugh MacLeod Infographics Interim Management Katie Ledger Marketing Meniere's Mike Pegg Music Nicholas Bate Organisational Humanity Photography Portfolio Career Quotations Random Scottish Independence Seth Godin Social Media Sovereign Individual Sovereign Professional Strategic Resourcing Technology Tokai Travel Warren Zevon Writing
- 1982 Tokai Springy Sound ST60
- Tools of excellence - Nicholas Bate
- Purposeful Storytelling and the Four Truths–Peter Guber
- Up at first light for the Dying of the Light @DerekLandy, @Waterstones, @BasingBooks
- Echoes through time: Definition of a gentleman
- Strategic Insight?
- Fender IPO: Great News? Or Not So Much?
Tag Archives: Business Plans
The inspiring and productive Nicholas Bate is on a roll. Here, he offers a free PDF download of his mini-book, In Three. In the meantime, I‘ve been enjoying his latest mini-book, Pensieri, which arrived just in time for a period … Continue reading
I loved Jeffrey Pfeffer’s 2010 book Power: Why Some People Have It – and Others Don’t. Here’s an overview of Pfeffer’s work (from Theodore Kinni), along with a five minute video of him talking about Power.
“Observe carefully what guides the actions of the wise, and what they shun or seek.” Marcus Aurelius (AD 120 – 180), Meditations
Yes, it does. Bloomberg asked three typography wonks about the best font for that most personal and precious of documents, the curriculum vitae (CV), or resume. Interesting stuff. Helvetica is the winner. No surprise to see Comic Sans as a … Continue reading