- Art Books Burning Pine Business Plans Business Strategy Content Marketing Fabian Perez Flexible Working Freelancing Grateful Dead Guitar Hugh MacLeod Infographics Interim Management Katie Ledger Marketing Meniere's Mike Pegg Music Nicholas Bate Organisational Humanity Photography Portfolio Career Quotations Random Scottish Independence Seth Godin Social Media Sovereign Individual Sovereign Professional Strategic Resourcing Technology Tokai Travel Warren Zevon Writing
- 1982 Tokai Springy Sound ST60
- Tools of excellence - Nicholas Bate
- Purposeful Storytelling and the Four Truths–Peter Guber
- Up at first light for the Dying of the Light @DerekLandy, @Waterstones, @BasingBooks
- Echoes through time: Definition of a gentleman
- Strategic Insight?
- Fender IPO: Great News? Or Not So Much?
Tag Archives: Hugh MacLeod
Great insight for Sovereign Professionals (and wannabes) from Gaping Void’s Hugh Macleod.
… for our New Year ruminations; a great cartoon from Gaping Void’s Hugh MacLeod.
I love this cartoon from Hugh MacLeod at Gaping Void… It speaks volumes. Too often, we make decisions based on what the average person does, what “most people” do. You are not the bell curve. You are not “most people” … Continue reading
Sometimes Hugh MacLeod’s work just hits the nail on the head. Between Jung and the current interest in story-telling structures (see here, here and here) sits Joseph Campbell. Technorati Tags: Gaping Void,Hugh MacLeod,Writing,Joseph Campbell,Carl Jung,Storytelling.
Anyone with an interest in portfolio careers or in simply starting out on their own should read this essential handbook and compendium for work beyond the traditional confines of the full-time, organisational career. Barrie Hopson and Katie Ledger’s excellent book … Continue reading
I love the sentiment in Hugh MacLeod’s cartoon… … which gets to the heart of what everyone needs to address, not only those pursuing an independent path as a sovereign individual or in a portfolio career. We all need to … Continue reading