- Art Books Burning Pine Business Plans Business Strategy Content Marketing Fabian Perez Flexible Working Freelancing Grateful Dead Guitar Hugh MacLeod Infographics Interim Management Katie Ledger Marketing Meniere's Mike Pegg Music Nicholas Bate Organisational Humanity Photography Portfolio Career Quotations Random Scottish Independence Seth Godin Social Media Sovereign Individual Sovereign Professional Strategic Resourcing Technology Tokai Travel Warren Zevon Writing
- 1982 Tokai Springy Sound ST60
- Tools of excellence - Nicholas Bate
- Purposeful Storytelling and the Four Truths–Peter Guber
- Up at first light for the Dying of the Light @DerekLandy, @Waterstones, @BasingBooks
- Echoes through time: Definition of a gentleman
- Strategic Insight?
- Fender IPO: Great News? Or Not So Much?
Tag Archives: Art
Nicholas Bate exhorts us all to release the artist within and make art, in three easy steps: View lots of other art. Read lots of other art. Listen to lots of other art. Consider lots of other art. … The other … Continue reading
Fantastic photographs of tremendous trees: A forest-full, with info and credits, here.
Pentorium offers advice on the maintenance of fountain pens, perfect for a restless, idle afternoon in the middle of the Christmas break…
From designer Adrian Magu, via Contemporist.com, this very beautiful, elegant bonsai planter, named kasokudo: I can’t help wondering if he listened to a lot of Yes …
“Eternity is in love with the creations of time.” William Blake (1793). The Marriage of Heaven and Hell Note: Bartleby and various other sources quote this as “the productions of time”. I suspect that may be the more correct version, … Continue reading
“one can write nothing readable unless one constantly struggles to efface one’s own personality. Good prose is like a window pane.” George Orwell (1946), Why I Write