- Art Books Burning Pine Business Plans Business Strategy Content Marketing Fabian Perez Flexible Working Freelancing Grateful Dead Guitar Hugh MacLeod Infographics Interim Management Katie Ledger Marketing Meniere's Mike Pegg Music Nicholas Bate Organisational Humanity Photography Portfolio Career Quotations Random Scottish Independence Seth Godin Social Media Sovereign Individual Sovereign Professional Strategic Resourcing Technology Tokai Travel Warren Zevon Writing
- 1982 Tokai Springy Sound ST60
- Tools of excellence - Nicholas Bate
- Purposeful Storytelling and the Four Truths–Peter Guber
- Up at first light for the Dying of the Light @DerekLandy, @Waterstones, @BasingBooks
- Echoes through time: Definition of a gentleman
- Strategic Insight?
- Fender IPO: Great News? Or Not So Much?
Tag Archives: Nicholas Bate
The full 101, well worth a ponder: 96. Visit places where there is no concrete, no electricity, no wi-fi. Just as a simple reminder of where you really are and its wonder and power.
We love well-constructed lists. Nicholas gives us the Essentials 101. We’re up to 60 so far, but I’m behind the curve. Personal highlights: 6. Build your library 11. Manage your mood with walks, play-lists and sufficient sleep. 40. Have time free from technology … Continue reading
The inspiring and productive Nicholas Bate is on a roll. Here, he offers a free PDF download of his mini-book, In Three. In the meantime, I‘ve been enjoying his latest mini-book, Pensieri, which arrived just in time for a period … Continue reading
50. Never let the fire go out. For the hunter-gather of the 21st century, the full list from Nicholas Bate, here.
The next dozen from Nicholas Bate: Stare at night skies unpolluted by light. … … Establish rituals: writing, building & crafting, reflecting … The rest, here. The first 12, here.
I love this. Why does it sound so idyllic … Tell stories that fire the imagination. … Really notice the weather and predict what’s coming next: rain or shine or snow. Sleep easily; Arise early. … Develop language and brachiate more. … Continue reading
Nicholas Bate exhorts us all to release the artist within and make art, in three easy steps: View lots of other art. Read lots of other art. Listen to lots of other art. Consider lots of other art. … The other … Continue reading