- Art Books Burning Pine Business Plans Business Strategy Content Marketing Fabian Perez Flexible Working Freelancing Grateful Dead Guitar Hugh MacLeod Infographics Interim Management Katie Ledger Marketing Meniere's Mike Pegg Music Nicholas Bate Organisational Humanity Photography Portfolio Career Quotations Random Scottish Independence Seth Godin Social Media Sovereign Individual Sovereign Professional Strategic Resourcing Technology Tokai Travel Warren Zevon Writing
- 1982 Tokai Springy Sound ST60
- Tools of excellence - Nicholas Bate
- Purposeful Storytelling and the Four Truths–Peter Guber
- Up at first light for the Dying of the Light @DerekLandy, @Waterstones, @BasingBooks
- Echoes through time: Definition of a gentleman
- Strategic Insight?
- Fender IPO: Great News? Or Not So Much?
Tag Archives: Seth Godin
Seth hits the nail squarely on the head: “Knowing about a tool is one thing. Having the guts to use it in a way that brings art to the world is another. Perhaps we need to spend less time learning … Continue reading
An insightful reminder from Seth Godin not to use the pursuit of (absolute) mastery as an excuse for inaction. This could be a particular trap for sovereign professionals who: a) are often passionate about their chosen specialism, and b) lack … Continue reading
This is an interesting post from Seth Godin for a couple of reasons. Firstly, he is exploring how to get a job with a small company, noting that the Fortune 500 has accounted for a net loss in number of … Continue reading
Just back from holiday and catching up on email, this caught my eye from Seth Godin. As he says, customers and clients are looking for all three and you need to supply more than “simply” results. Definitely worth pondering for … Continue reading