- Art Books Burning Pine Business Plans Business Strategy Content Marketing Fabian Perez Flexible Working Freelancing Grateful Dead Guitar Hugh MacLeod Infographics Interim Management Katie Ledger Marketing Meniere's Mike Pegg Music Nicholas Bate Organisational Humanity Photography Portfolio Career Quotations Random Scottish Independence Seth Godin Social Media Sovereign Individual Sovereign Professional Strategic Resourcing Technology Tokai Travel Warren Zevon Writing
- 1982 Tokai Springy Sound ST60
- Tools of excellence - Nicholas Bate
- Purposeful Storytelling and the Four Truths–Peter Guber
- Up at first light for the Dying of the Light @DerekLandy, @Waterstones, @BasingBooks
- Echoes through time: Definition of a gentleman
- Strategic Insight?
- Fender IPO: Great News? Or Not So Much?
Tag Archives: Tokai
A great snippet (and a great title) from this week’s Economist on US federal agents’ recent raid on the Nashville factory of guitar-maker Gibson. They were apparently looking for ebony and rosewood which had been illegally imported into the US. … Continue reading
I’m delighted to be able to talk about this, now. Around this time last year, I wrote the introduction for this book. Iain Black – with enormous dedication, persistence and, surely, the patience of a saint – has compiled what … Continue reading
Lest the blog become too serious… I took the picture for a project which I’ve been involved in for the last year and which is close to coming to fruition (more when it’s live). It’s my current favourite guitar. … Continue reading