- Art Books Burning Pine Business Plans Business Strategy Content Marketing Fabian Perez Flexible Working Freelancing Grateful Dead Guitar Hugh MacLeod Infographics Interim Management Katie Ledger Marketing Meniere's Mike Pegg Music Nicholas Bate Organisational Humanity Photography Portfolio Career Quotations Random Scottish Independence Seth Godin Social Media Sovereign Individual Sovereign Professional Strategic Resourcing Technology Tokai Travel Warren Zevon Writing
- 1982 Tokai Springy Sound ST60
- Tools of excellence - Nicholas Bate
- Purposeful Storytelling and the Four Truths–Peter Guber
- Up at first light for the Dying of the Light @DerekLandy, @Waterstones, @BasingBooks
- Echoes through time: Definition of a gentleman
- Strategic Insight?
- Fender IPO: Great News? Or Not So Much?
Tag Archives: Flexible Working
Via The Cramped, is news of a fantastic concept currently on Kickstarter. It’s a diary / planning solution that combines the visceral delight of real paper and pencil with the sheer and shareable convenience of digital. What a great idea! … Continue reading
50. Never let the fire go out. For the hunter-gather of the 21st century, the full list from Nicholas Bate, here.
I love this. Why does it sound so idyllic … Tell stories that fire the imagination. … Really notice the weather and predict what’s coming next: rain or shine or snow. Sleep easily; Arise early. … Develop language and brachiate more. … Continue reading
Patrick Rhone on the Buddhist concept of Right Effort, here. I like the concept. It seems wholly aligned with finding balance.
An altogether healthier, alternative plan from Nicholas Bate: Start now a plan to do work you enjoy. And why would you stop doing it? … The full three-step plan, here.
Another from Nicholas Bate’s Tools of Excellence: “8: The Coffee Grinder & French Press Coffee should be smelt and seen as well as tasted. And it should be worked for: …”