- Art Books Burning Pine Business Plans Business Strategy Content Marketing Fabian Perez Flexible Working Freelancing Grateful Dead Guitar Hugh MacLeod Infographics Interim Management Katie Ledger Marketing Meniere's Mike Pegg Music Nicholas Bate Organisational Humanity Photography Portfolio Career Quotations Random Scottish Independence Seth Godin Social Media Sovereign Individual Sovereign Professional Strategic Resourcing Technology Tokai Travel Warren Zevon Writing
- 1982 Tokai Springy Sound ST60
- Tools of excellence - Nicholas Bate
- Purposeful Storytelling and the Four Truths–Peter Guber
- Up at first light for the Dying of the Light @DerekLandy, @Waterstones, @BasingBooks
- Echoes through time: Definition of a gentleman
- Strategic Insight?
- Fender IPO: Great News? Or Not So Much?
Category Archives: Random Thoughts
Hi everyone, Firstly, thanks for your patience and interest in finding and following my random and rather inconstant blog. As I mentioned recently, we are now changing address. The current address (on wordpress.com) will no longer be updated, but all … Continue reading
… and now I’m back. It’s so easy to slip out of the habit. Work got very busy – always a good thing – and then Christmas and then more busy-ness. And ,then it was nearly a whole year. Work … Continue reading
Patrick Rhone on the Buddhist concept of Right Effort, here. I like the concept. It seems wholly aligned with finding balance.
Tim Worstall at the Adam Smith Institute highlights a fascinating piece of research that shows how the legacy of ancient Rome impacts economic development to this day: “The study identifies the persistence of the Roman road network until the present as … Continue reading
Here’s an evocative list from Execupundit… “Hard work followed by relaxation. A cool drink. A well-written sentence. An original insight about something you’ve seen a thousand times. A call from an old friend. The sound of a loved but forgotten … Continue reading
Cultural Offering offers a checklist for a perfect weekend… Go outside Smell charcoal burning. Read. Books. Magazines. Long articles. Short stories. Stare at nature. … Sounds idyllic. Read the rest, here.