- Art Books Burning Pine Business Plans Business Strategy Content Marketing Fabian Perez Flexible Working Freelancing Grateful Dead Guitar Hugh MacLeod Infographics Interim Management Katie Ledger Marketing Meniere's Mike Pegg Music Nicholas Bate Organisational Humanity Photography Portfolio Career Quotations Random Scottish Independence Seth Godin Social Media Sovereign Individual Sovereign Professional Strategic Resourcing Technology Tokai Travel Warren Zevon Writing
- 1982 Tokai Springy Sound ST60
- Tools of excellence - Nicholas Bate
- Purposeful Storytelling and the Four Truths–Peter Guber
- Up at first light for the Dying of the Light @DerekLandy, @Waterstones, @BasingBooks
- Echoes through time: Definition of a gentleman
- Strategic Insight?
- Fender IPO: Great News? Or Not So Much?
Tag Archives: Flexible Working
“A good way to rid one’s self of a sense of discomfort is to do something. That uneasy, dissatisfied feeling is actual force vibrating out of order; it may be turned to practical account by giving proper expression to its … Continue reading
I will have style. Whatever you wear. White tie? Gardening jumper and track-suit bottoms? Do it with style. I will not be labelled. Just when they think they can put a label around your neck (‘difficult’, ‘natural leader’), you’ve changed. … Continue reading
“… give thanks that amid such stormy seas you have within you a mind at the helm. If the waters overwhelm you, let them overwhelm flesh, breath, and all else, but they will never make shipwreck of the mind.” Marcus … Continue reading
Nicholas Bate tenders the final eleven in his “Pause & Consider 101“. “94. Out-think, out-plan, out-act your competitors. 101. Pause and consider on a daily basis. In the park. Over tea. With someone nice.” The final few here (with links to … Continue reading
More balls in the air than the Parachute Regiment. Keeping track of concurrent projects can be a bit of a nightmare for freelancers. Tom Albrighton of ABC Copywriting shares a simple project tracking spreadsheet, here.