It’s an easy and insightful read divided into 100 short chapters each addressing an aspect of human perception and psychology as it relates to matters of marketing and influence. In places, I found myself wanting more detail but the book is well-referenced with all the under-pinning academic/scientific studies listed at the back. Overall the book is a broader, practical companion to Robert Cialdini’s classic, Influence; great to dip into and fascinating to read. I enjoyed it overall but found myself drawn back to the section on writing.
- Art Books Burning Pine Business Plans Business Strategy Content Marketing Fabian Perez Flexible Working Freelancing Grateful Dead Guitar Hugh MacLeod Infographics Interim Management Katie Ledger Marketing Meniere's Mike Pegg Music Nicholas Bate Organisational Humanity Photography Portfolio Career Quotations Random Scottish Independence Seth Godin Social Media Sovereign Individual Sovereign Professional Strategic Resourcing Technology Tokai Travel Warren Zevon Writing
- 1982 Tokai Springy Sound ST60
- Tools of excellence - Nicholas Bate
- Purposeful Storytelling and the Four Truths–Peter Guber
- Up at first light for the Dying of the Light @DerekLandy, @Waterstones, @BasingBooks
- Echoes through time: Definition of a gentleman
- Strategic Insight?
- Fender IPO: Great News? Or Not So Much?